Spray pattern

Hello there! Is it me or spray pattern is made so that it makes it from scope rather from a weapon? This might be though to understand, but when equipping timberwolf scope on eaglefire spraying to further distances is much easier than with standart dot sight. And not because you see the target, but something tells me that spray pattern must do something with the area where you are aimed. Like you can see target much further, but with smaller FOV, and thats why spray pattern goes in scope, not from actual weapon. I hope someone understood me, and yes my English is pretty bad. :frowning:

2 Likes

I haven’t checked spread differences myself yet but I have noticed that bullets have a slight delay between the ammo count changing and the actual shot. Using a scoped Eaglefire, the spread isn’t noticeable until a few hundred meters out on the test range so whenever I get a chance I’ll try to see for myself when spread is noticed with the red dot sight.

Scopes “exponentially” reduce recoil. They arent supposed to do this, but it has been a “bug” ever since actually private beta #4, when the eaglefire was added.

I finally saw this for myself and the spray patterns were the same besides one taking up much less space.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.