Stasven Teaser #5

Bonus Content!

The Unity 2017 upgrade is nearly complete, with a fairly significant amount of assets receiving visual facelifts and plenty of new things being added in the process. It’s all coming together, slowly but surely.

Feel free to follow, continue to follow, or stop following our work at https://falkensprojectomega.blogspot.com/ - updates are few and far between thanks to the forums, but there’s lore and progress pictures in there if you’re interested.

19 Likes

Looks lit. I’m bookmarking it.

3 Likes

Oh my it looks amazing

rly, you should just make a separate game based on this.

Too much effort, and too much work. The creator is familiar with Unturned, so he makes a total conversion mod. There’s built in things like the map editor, devkit, etc. If he made it a game he’d need to make a menu screen, interfaces, and all that. But Unturned already has interfaces, inventory, gun mechanics, everything like that. And plus, waay more people will play it as a conversion mod - look at it, it’s going to blow up on the Workshop and the community. If it was a game he’d have to go through the nightmare of getting it greenlit, or putting it up on itch.io or some dumb shit like that and having nobody play it. So no, he most definitely should not.

3 Likes

just saying it would be pretty neat if he made his own game since hes almost reworking everything for this mod.

Edit: btw, people can post games in other places, and if it then gets popular enough, then a greenlight. More of I was joking around about the fact that hes putting so much work into this.

The content looks great and amazing so far and is probably the most ambitious mod/map ever created on unturned .

4 Likes

Great job as usual. I fucking love the way you made fire and muzzle flashes look.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.