Steam Awards 2018: Finalists

Here we are, the final phase of the Steam Awards. Your get trading cards each time you vote, so you might as well.

For GOTYarr we have; PUBG, Monster Hunter World, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Hitman 2 and Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey.
for VR GOTYarr we have; Skyrim VR, VR Chat, Beat Saber, Fallout 4 VR and SuperHot VR.
For Labor Of Love we have; GTA V, No Man’s Sky, Path of Exile, Dota 2 and Stardew Valley.
For Best Developer we have; CD Projekt Red, Ubisoft, Bethesda, Rockstar Games, Digital Extremes Ltd., Square Enix, Capcom, Paradox Interactive, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment and Klei.
For Best Environment we have; The Witcher: Wild Hunt, Subnautica, Shadow Of The Tomb Raider, Farcry 5 and Dark Souls III.
For Better With Friends we have; Payday 2, Dead by Daylight, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO and Overcooked! 2.
For Best Alternate History we have; Wolfenstein II, Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, Hearts of Iron IV, Civilization VI and Fallout 4
For Most Fun With A Machine we have; Euro Truck Simulator 2, Rocket League, NieR: Automata, Factorio and Space Engineers.

Happy Voting!

who the fuck nominated Bethesda

3 Likes

You mean, you didn’t nominate Bethesda?

Because I think you will now.

1 Like

How about no you money sucking white

hehehe…

HAHAHAHA!!!

Tell me that’s a joke right? its all some joke right? Spebby you are a funny man for adding that, you had too much egg nog and rum. that’s not true is it? right?

no H3VR for VR GOTY

steam awards confirmed a sham

2 Likes

I’m afraid not my Hatted friend.

this is a suicidal act from steam

1 Like

This is even worse.

At least pubg is a decent game

excuse me what planet are you on.
Also this

It’s because the game is actually playable now. Similarly, Destiny 2 is actually playable now.

In terms of having the content it should’ve had at the start, but regardless.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.