Steam inventory

Hello. I would like to apologize in advance for my English, it is at a low level.

I contacted Steam Support and I wanted to clear my inventory of unnecessary items. That is, I wanted my inventory to be completely deleted. I was told that they can remove the inventory of only one of the four games. I was also told to contact support for the games whose inventory I want to remove. Can you help me completely remove items and inventory from steam?

Are you trying to just remove items or games as well? You can delete items from Unturned by going to your inventory on the main menu of the game, selecting the item, and there is a button to delete it I think.

1 Like

As @anon56880619 said, you can delete economy items from in-game.

Launch the game, navigate to your cosmetics inventory from the main menu, and click on an economy item you’d like to delete. A “Delete” button will appear. Click the button, and confirm that you’d like to delete that economy

I wanted to completely delete this game’s Steam inventory. Apparently, it will have to be installed first, and then try to remove these items as you said.Thanks for the reply. I will try to do it.

1 Like

Hah, it turns out it was a lot easier than I thought. Thank you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.