Stop talking about politics on unturned forum

I’m not okay with all of us getting “Mutted” , we must be able to speak up all we want.

It’s unrealistic to think that people who engage in politics are not happy. And if “We should all live happily” is your ideal, politics will be strongly related. Because to me, all, also include the Yemeni people. (image deleted)

1 Like

I will certainly mute anyone consistently inserting random political junk into a conversation. Derailment/Flaming isn’t what people want to see in discussions just because you think voicing on some event and trying to challenge people’s take on it is going to make a difference. It’s not censorship on the staff’s part, it’s to stop unnecessary heat between users over something off-topic.

Your audience is a assorted bunch of people from a free survival game, how these users’ opinions value someone’s internet political campaign is beyond me.

10 Likes

I have no idea what particular threads were infused with politics or by whom. Most of the playerbase I have met online are Americans, Mexicans and Russians. Right now, the whole World is watching and laughing at the West , it’s culture and ideologies. Basing on the comments Western kids come up with, it’s a clear view and understanding why there’s so much chaos there today. So take my comments in a generic way. Which are the topics that were derailed? Why did that happen? Did some kids came up with stupid opinions? I went to check the official Discord some months ago and it was horrible beyond measures, I really don’t understand how moderators want to impose some sort of management here when in the official Discord, more than 50% of its user base shouldn’t be there any more but are still around…so much inconsistency…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Can you direct me to the threads that rigged you?

1 Like

here’s the real recent ones

I think the mods did their thing and deleted the messages/locked the thread but this devolved into some dumb argument

and whatever the fuck this is (warcorp accusing nelson of “getting political” by adding a small sentence to the menu screen. jesus christ)

that’s only the notable recent ones, but like this has happened a lot in the past, threads devolve into some stupid mindless argument, or are intentionally created to spark argument and toxicity. nobody wants to see shit like this.

while this is a forum where you are free to post about and discuss what you like, remember to keep this in mind. Constructive discussion is always appreciated, but really. Posting political-related stuff basically just attracts arguments that turn to shit pretty fast, if they aren’t already. Hardly anybody wants to see that stuff and it’s a very vocal minority who actually do this, so it’s just making the forum seem like a more toxic place for the majority of people who use it.

1 Like

@anon69713377 Do I need to put you on a leash? You are better then this! I encourage you to go off about whatever is bothering you politics-wise in discord dms

also I missed all of these, so I genuinely didn’t know where you were coming from when you made this thread, sorry!

Yeah well you don’t have to worry about official anymore because it’s finally gone :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

R A D I C A L C E N T R I S T spotted

Yeah, sorry about that, @anon42100029. Should’ve kept it private.

3 Likes

0.99999 = 1

enlightened forum fights off the last politics, circa 2020 (7th chapter)

1 Like

0⁰ = 1

5 Likes

I like @anon69713377, I posted a more acceptable version of why All Lives Matter is a problem…( now I’m gonna check the third link).

https://forum.smartlydressedgames.com/t/the-problem-with-all-lives-matter/15164

2 Likes

I’m merging your thread into the old topic. It’s stoking dwindled flames, and reopens a discussion that we had closed down previously (even though this new thread is in support of SDG’s stance, it’s also largely a rebuttal to old threads/users).

It doesn’t currently link to the original relevant thread(s) anyways, so it’ll be more contextually impactful as a result of this too.

4 Likes

This article I posted is in Defense of Free Speech, @anon42100029, and why we have to be careful about not banning everything everywhere.

https://forum.smartlydressedgames.com/t/bubble-wrapped-americans-how-the-u-s-became-obsessed-with-physical-and-emotional-safety/15168

2 Likes

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/bubble-wrapping-america-coddled/

2 Likes

whoever mass flagged this art piece hates pop smoke and 2pac

4 Likes

Politics include radical, conspiracy and biased news/blog websites. ‘Free speech’ doesn’t excuse posting it as you’re not trying to make a statement or a change.

5 Likes