Stop talking about politics on unturned forum

i barely browse this forum because it [was] filled with political shit that i gave zero fucks about, i’ve been here just as long as anyone else

for how inactive this forum is that’s still too much, i can still agree political shit isn’t as big as it once was on this forum but to pretend it all just “disappeared” would be illogical

you need to be 13+ to even be on steam dude, i guarantee you a “you need to be 13+” warning doesn’t stop a single minor from signing up anyways.

2 Likes

Just to clarify, both on Steam and on the SDG Forum, anyone claiming to fail to meet the age requirement are taken seriously and are be handled appropriately. For the SDG Forum, that means they cannot use site features.

5 Likes

well, that video was just a meme post on a meme thread, not an argument about politics.

If you insist on doing it on this forum why not talk through private message instead? I have seen a few recent threads that have become political arguments.

And I’m not addressing only stuff happening recently, just in general it’s never something that’s nice to see.

i’m not insisting on anything, just saying that I don’t see it, but yeah I guess it should be banned, didn’t do any good in the past

@Syero The Blue Politics discord is actually good for political discourse, it’s not a circlejerk. The owner’s pretty cool.

@Optamistic Rain was probably the worst when it came to virtue signalling. He does it, like a LOT.

Disgusting. How will I keep my ego so fucking massive?

1 Like

hmm yes, lets not argue over politics. lets argue over whether or not we can argue about politics instead.
truly we are the most enlightened of all internet forums.

8 Likes

people who complain about circlejerking or gatekeeping on reddit be like

1 Like

as much as i hate your pfp i have to agree with you

1 Like

Heya I agree with this statement

People should be less worried about defending the integrity of their failed systems/ideologies over-glorified on paper and more on trying to be a decent person in general.

10 Likes

I just wanna grill for god’s sake

22 Likes

A little advice on how to be a likable human being:
Literally don’t try to inject your stupid political beliefs in every single conversation you have with other people, nobody cares. You’re not some revolutionary or a politician. Just be a normal person and don’t talk politics when nobody else asked for it, there are 0 people that like a man who can write a 20 page essay about [X ideology and why its good], but can’t make simple small talk in the real world. Even if you think you’re some ‘revolutionary’ or ‘politician’ this isn’t the place for it, go onto Twitter or some other place because, like Blue mentioned, you’re not gonna get children that play a blocky zombie survival game to subscribe to your dumb beliefs.

7 Likes

This really isn’t the problem you are making it out too be

Imagine the same car but I put the OEM high spoiler on it but I don’t have a current pic of it sorry

4 Likes

Nice car. 10 characters

1 Like

@Yarrrr What he said.

It is a massive problem. Nobody likes Mr. Party Pooper that ruins a chill conversation that has nothing to do with politics with: “well did you guys know leftists are trying to blah blah blah”

3 Likes

it’s a problem, just not massive

I’m very interested in politics and read a broad range of articles on a daily basis.

However I don’t give a shit about Miley Sirus for example, and when I see mentioning I just close the window and move on.

Bottom line, if you don’t like it, don’t read it and let others debate whatever they want to talk about.

4 Likes