Stop talking about politics on unturned forum

I’m merging your thread into the old topic. It’s stoking dwindled flames, and reopens a discussion that we had closed down previously (even though this new thread is in support of SDG’s stance, it’s also largely a rebuttal to old threads/users).

It doesn’t currently link to the original relevant thread(s) anyways, so it’ll be more contextually impactful as a result of this too.

4 Likes

This article I posted is in Defense of Free Speech, @anon42100029, and why we have to be careful about not banning everything everywhere.

https://forum.smartlydressedgames.com/t/bubble-wrapped-americans-how-the-u-s-became-obsessed-with-physical-and-emotional-safety/15168

2 Likes

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/bubble-wrapping-america-coddled/

2 Likes

whoever mass flagged this art piece hates pop smoke and 2pac

4 Likes

Politics include radical, conspiracy and biased news/blog websites. ‘Free speech’ doesn’t excuse posting it as you’re not trying to make a statement or a change.

5 Likes

wat r u talkin about⁉️

blue’s video bro

I mean, if you don’t care… then why make a fuss about it? Let people have their arguments and if you don’t like talking politics, don’t join in. No one is forcing you into joining in.

People can be toxic without political debates, politics just supplies more debating points.

If someone is being toxic then normal rules apply, if it’s off topic then normal rules apply. It’s not like people on the forums are making threads called “let’s discuss the pros and cons of the capitalist system”.

2 Likes

I mean somebody basically did do that but he’s gone now

1 Like

Dude be like: lemme take my Qaaba

1 Like

My suggestion would be to have a separate category for politics, the community hub isnt a place to post anything political, instead lets have a another location to discuss this, politics is bad cos gets people pissed off, maybe it doesnt get you or me pissed off but it gets people pissed off which is not a good thing the best thing to do is to have a separate place to discuss politics that way its easier to avoid the pile of horsedung, instead of stepping on it each time you go through the community hub, and Why the hell is politics discussed in the community hub a place where we are supposed to be together ,why discuss something that divides us in the COMMUNITY hub. Besides politics is trash.

You dropped this :crown:

1 Like

That is a disaster waiting to happen.

Just make a Discord server instead, so you can discuss it in real-time.

6 Likes

alright but i need these budding statesmen out of this forum, and as long as the mods agree to it im ok with the discord this

2 Likes

hmm poritiks yes hrrmm real world discussion yes am i mature yet mom?

4 Likes

Wherever I am I must also shitpost

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.