Story of Unturned II / Lore questions

Are we gonna face new factons , early stages of turned like not really turned humans , story of some of the bosses of first unturned

Saving the World finding the cure like for example we will go to space find the aliens and kill if needed take some samples and something something being a little interactive and expanding story won’t hurt

and story of anomaly

lastly which place Unturned II takes place before Unturned or after

i am a dark souls fan i am really fan of changing the story and controlling >:3

All of these questions have been answered in the devlogs and on the Trello. The story of UII is different to 3.0, they are different games that do not take place in the same universe.

3 Likes

Yeahh but could the virus travel trough parallel universes like we got excurions that will get you to the dimension that turned virus came from could that dimension be the Unturned 3.0 universe ???

3 Likes

Sorry, but that just sounds bloody stupid.

4 Likes

Does it sounds really that stupid?

Yeah it still does, I’m aware of this idea. It sound dumb, always has.

1 Like

Do you have a better idea whit better arguments then?

Personally I just don’t want to see a virus traveling through dimensions, I don’t have a better idea because I don’t even want to see the concept.

1 Like

Agreeble argument

1 Like

The alternative reality is almost certainly not going to be the U3 universe, because A) they’re entirely detached in lores and this includes potential crossovers, and B) Nelson has said in the past that he envisions the alternate reality being something closer to the Upside Down from Stranger Things.

4 Likes

Why? I get what you were saying before about not connecting 3.X and 4.X lore, what’s inherently “stupid” about using an extradimensional setting? Did your girlfriend leave you while you were watching Stranger Things or something?

Ha, I wish. Personally I just don’t really like the whole concept of traveling through dimensions, at least for Unturned.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.