Succumbing to the wrath of BattlEye errors - help needed!

Hi all!

I’m trying to help fix one of my friends U3 installations after he hasn’t played that game for a while - one of the main reasons he stopped playing was because every time he tries to join a multiplayer server with BattlEye, he gets the following error:
BattlEye: Service is not installed or not running properly, please restart from the launcher. If you uninstalled BattlEye or skipped the installation step then you can reinstall it by running the Install_BattlEye.bat script from your Unturned/BattlEye folder.

Recently he re-installed the game and we’ve been hit with the same problem. We’ve tried using the install and re-install batch scripts in the Unturned/BattlEye directory, tried re-installing BE in multiple different ways, removed the service, validated game files, re-installed Unturned etc. - It feels like we have tried everything, and I’m finally turning to the forum for support.

Happy to grab logs and system information for troubleshooting on request. Hope we can sort this out.

Cheers - thanks in advance :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.