Sugestion for aircraft

Introduction
okay maybe you already directed an aircraft in snow or rain and felt dificult or
even committed of crash the airplane (in my case i crash the airplane and my group die).
well, to this never to happen again for inconpetence of nelson! i propose a sketh of my idea super incrible!

Just imagine you never go crash in snow or in rain! and when you pilot helicopter or airplane down made sound style of alert
“Péh — Péh — Péh”

Supout Up
                                                               wing angle ----+---- Wing Angle
                                                                                Supout down
2 Likes

Man that sounds awesome. I would also like a new destruction model: if you are flying a plane with 4 engines and the left ones get shot the plane turns left. But that would require new vehicle physics

2 Likes

already there is the scheme of the wheels in the cars
why no in airplanes and in helicopters! good sugestion

1 Like

to this never to happen again for inconpetence of nelson

Suggestions are one thing, insulting the developer is another thing. You think you can do better go make your own game.

Aside from your rude mannerism and self-advertising for all your other threads on every single one of your posts I really like this idea of having an altitude and turn indicator on aircraft.
(And I just realized I fell in with a necroposter… gg)

3 Likes

we all do and i started cancerous necropost explosion xd

I stand you position more when i call “for incopetence of nelson!” ITS A JOKE!
well maybe in my country be more in you no, i dont offend nobody.

and about my other posts why is the problem of i made a adverstising of my other posts?

SRY MY ENGLISH AND MY CULTURE! because this i “offend the nelson!”

Necroposts dont exist xd

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.