Suggestion for gore

Why would you be holding a knife to someone’s head? I mean, I can understand a gun, and I can kinda understand how you could technically stab someone in the brain through the temple, but unless you’re using a trench spike, it would make more sense to hold a knife to someone’s neck.

4 Likes

it looks like i killed either Animatic and i’m holding his mask or its FlodotelitoKifo

2 Likes

no i chopped his head and i’m holding it

mortified parents amir

These levels of gore adds nothing to gameplay even if done for the sake of realism (or just weird sadism).

When I see posts like this one I wonder if some people takes in mind the true idea of the kind of game we’re talking about, thus the kind of game we’re trying to make.

1 Like

GORE GORE GORE
honestly, it would be optional in settings, so you could just turn it off

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

If people dislike the fact that they can see even the slightest of gore: nelson could just make it a bunch cartoonier and just remove the limb upon its dismemberment. This option being default, of course.
You could still pick it up, of course only if Nelson wants it to be an item.

But for the toggled option: it would probably be beneficial to have multiple options being revealed, tangy gore and mild gore for the not so daring.

Sounds effects for pain, dismemberment, limb damage, ripping, bullet wounds, bleeding, blunt attacks and bladed too, please?

Getting the sound effects is the interesting part.

1 Like

Get slimy stuff, along with watermelon bits and some crunch stuff, mix it up, grab it in your hands, and smash it.

images

1 Like

a bit too much maybe?

1 Like

not too much, but I’m not sure I like that blood particle effect.

Did know flodo was so tiny.

the point was to make it over the top, but now its impossible to see the head explode

i mean, I don’t really like how it forms a circle and it’s very dense, like a powder or smoke rather than a liquid. But yes, something like this would be good.

well thanks for the feedback

Human skin, flesh, and bone deform from bullet impacts like rubber would (from my perspective, maybe ballistic gel is a better example?)
Ok, maybe it’s just the bones that deform like rubber.
The rest is ballistic gel.
Certain bones are obviously much more resilient to attacks and don’t act like rubber when shot.

This head explodes like it was a stone floating in the air.

I feel like there’s a logical fallacy somewhere in this post but I’m not sure where?

I think it would look out of place and kind off bad in a low poly/blocky game like Unturned.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.