Suggestion for gore

I was thinking that in zombies a shot in the center of the head would make his head explode, this is also true for players this is totally optional so as not to harm people who are sensitive to it even with square things

Yet another post about gore -._.
Boi… Can we stop this SDG Forum GORE TREND ;-; pls

I have not ever seen a post about gore. Except 1 or 2

Imo this doesn’t add much to the game, I want Unturned II to be dark, but not full of gore.

6 Likes

It is optional for those who do not like blood or find it an exaggeration.

1 Like

Look in to those medical rework idea, dismemberment is almost in every post about it
If I recall correctly, scroll down in UII category, you’ll see some ideas about “cutting of arms”, “head blowing off” etc. in some posts (/ ._.)/

i dont mind the gore.

Its just when my parents walk in and see my on my computer holding a knife and somebody’s head

2 Likes

So you’re telling me there are people that may consider exploding heads acceptable, but not blood?

4 Likes

Y e s
It’s familly friendly, limbs can fly around, BUT NO BLOOD! >;[

1 Like

first of all, 1 of those posts was from months ago, just some idiots revived it, second of all, there has only been like 1 medical related stuff posted recently.

When deactivated the zombie dies normally when activated the head explodes but depends on the weapon probably only possible with shotguns or 50 caliber pistols.

That doesn’t relate to what I said.

yeah, but some days ago we had here around 3 or 2 new medical rework posts, and a week ago somebody did some too

I refer to sensitive people you can activate the blood but not necessarily the explosion of limbs but need the blood activated for the explosion of limbs,Yes, there are people like that.

That’s literally the opposite of what you said here:

The optional refers to activating or deactivating the blast of the heads and not an alternative to the blood.

Ah alright, my bad

We don’t need gore…

2 Likes

You might have noticed this because the comment you read is a response to the comment from pork who said he wants UII to be obscure but not bloody, the answer is for him so people who do not like members exploding or find it overkill.

But it’s okay, it was a misunderstanding