Suggestion for new Unturned steam point shop rewards

I recently looked through the steam points shop, and thought that it maybe looks a bit outdated and boring?

The points shop on steam currently looks like this:
unknown

I suggest that nelson should add new profile backgrounds and emoticons, so the points shop can become more interesting, and also so we can display more pictures/art from our favorite game on our profile : )

Maybe every curated map release could come out with a couple of new emoticons and backgrounds for steam users to put on their profile.
Using some pictures from kuwait as a refference, a background and emoticon could look like this:

Kuwait

Udklip

16 Likes

lober emoji

:ei_lober:

lober emoticon

5 Likes

Absolutely Right

3 Likes

I don’t know about backgrounds, the game is pretty ugly.

I’m sure it would be a lot better than the selection of backgrounds that we currently have…

1 Like

this background and I can die in peace

6 Likes

Make this a backround.

6 Likes

You realise that the face wouldn’t be shown right…

1 Like

Maplestrike emote.

2 Likes

I agree these would be cool to do. My hesitancy with the Points Shop has been that you cannot add more items after your initial release. The other day I submitted a ticket to Steam asking about this, and unfortunately it sounds like that is the limit for the meantime. Would definitely be open especially to map-specific items in the future if that changes.

15 Likes

Ah okay, thanks for the response

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.