Suggestion i thought of for burner zombies, and other burning things

yes, unturned isnt the most realistic game, but i think it would be a nice feature if normal (not mega) burner zombies would be extinguished in rain, and maybe some other burning things, like campfires or torches, if they are not covered by a roof. possibly have a per-server toggle in config for it. could possibly be a cool small detail.

14 Likes

I like that idea

4 Likes

yeah the idea seems pretty nice, it can be turned off and on, so It won’t effect people who dislike this idea.

1 Like

Nice idea.
Another thing that might be nice would be the need to add fuel to these kinds of flaming things.

2 Likes

I really don’t see the point in this? It would just make it annoying to turn your campfire on again.

And why should we punish those who decide to use torches? It’s not like anyone uses them anyway, so why nerf them even more??

2 Likes

fair.
when i made this i was thinking mostly about the zombies but the “other burning object” just came into my mind at the time of writing

2 Likes

Burners are annoying. Invisible ones and spitters too, but burners are much harder to counter when fighting a crowd of zombies with no meds or ranged weapon. Why do burners and flankers even exist? Its just plain stupid.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.