[Suggestion] Release 3.x branches when 3.0 is completed

It would be nice to be able to choose and pick from older branches in 3.0’s history (best example of what I mean is something like minecraft versions. They’re old, yes, but people still download and play them)

It would just be really nice to go back in time to a certain update, almost as if a certain period of time. (Though now that I think about it, I doubt nelson would still have all those old fart game files anyways…)

1 Like

Sounds cool, but your other point sounds correct. this one, “(Though now that I think about it, I doubt nelson would still have all those old fart game files anyways…)”

1 Like

Well, wouldn’t that allow for patched glitches to be unpatched? And broken mechanics to be unfixed?

It’s not like everyone is going to create their servers on the most broken versions of Unturned. And if they did, then that’s their own choice.

3 Likes

Personally I would love to be able to go back to the days on early PEI when everything was so simple and fun. Or even further back to devtest.

I know I can easily find an old version of PEI or find a map of devtest on the workshop, but back then there was just so many different small things and less items. imo Unturned was more fun back then than now.

And I know not many people would host dedicated servers for such older versions but I’m sure there plenty of people like me that would enjoy making a server for a few days to enjoy what used to be.

just like Beta CSGO or CSGO on Console.
not many people would host the old versions at all, in fact xD
but it would be a nice lIttle addition