Suggestions about inventory size and items

First:
I think the Inventory item’s storage size should be separated, and grouped together.

That means: If there’s a shirt there, there’s a pocket.
And a pocket can only store some small things.(Such as: Chocolate bars, Smartphones, Pennies, bread, Chewing gum, and so oon!)

So… here’s an examples: V: Vertical
Shirts:
2×2|2×2 on the top,
1×2|1×2 on the bottom
Military vests:
(All V)2×1|2×1|2×1|2×1| for a magazine pouches
1×1|1×1|1×1| for grenades
2×2 for IFAK(Improved First Aid Kit)
Backpacks:
3×1(V)|6×4|3×1(V)

And so on.

I hate the 3.0’s storage system that how shirts can carry the rifle.

And items…
Sec.:
I think a backpack(example)'s size should be bigger than its inventory size.(The Inventory size should be smaller than its item.)

Listen, Do you think 2×2 sized bag have bigger inventory size than its size is logical? No!

So I think, if there’s a 6×5 bag, the bag for itself should have 6×6 size so you can’t carry the bag in a bag in a bag… so on.
(Seems like a TriZip in a TriZip in a Trizip… in the Escape from Tarkov.)

So, the end, let’s discuss.

Why does this post’s content feels so familiar…

…oh wait

Edit: me forgetting a word made it look like I type broken English. Also removed Herobrine

3 Likes

So what? What is the problem?

Well I didn’t realized that you uploaded it

I was providing the reason why I edited my message (albeit adding a crappy joke).

In other forums it’s standard practice to do that, here not so much

Oh come on why let nelson code again WHY WHY WHY!(It isnt a question now dont gimme an answer)

Closest Game i could compare that inventory system idea to is Neo Scavenger.

If you read through my original post, Nelson commented saying he is actually planning to implement the features in my suggestion.

So, basically, it’s confirmed. Rest easy

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.