Suggestions for GOOD GAMES

Warframe is good to waste 300 hours on without realising.

Have you even thought about RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS?

1 Like

I was going to make a thread about this but didn’t feel like it
It’s a free2play 2d siege game, there’s 3 classes, multiple gamemodes like CTF/TDM and has a really small player base, it’s a bit difficult to learn but the guides will help you if you give it a little time.

Bro it’s Minecraft. How

1 Like

is it me or every single game you suggested that isn’t unturned costs money?

Watch Dogs and Tomb Raider are free for a limited time:

And a few other steam games free for a limited time:

Albion online
if you like mmo rpg type of games

Yeah that’s called a market headass

Money = Product

No Money =/= Product (in most cases, but if it’s listed as free than it’s all for the taking)

And I don’t think you realized that most if not all games have a price on them.

1 Like

ok, thanks.

it’s good IF YOU DON’T SUCK LIKE YOU DANABY2

I cant recommend synthetik enough, I completely ignored this game over its rather average graphics and only recently convinced myself to try it due to Sseths video, bought it not on sale right after watching it and its just amazing, lots of classes, tons of weapons options, lots of random factors and rewarding gameplay, superb roguelike

speaking of roguelikes I also recommend risk of rain 2 and nuclear throne (which was recently on sale for about 1,5 USD), noita is also good one

also why’d you pirate games in 2020

1 Like

Yes I do realise most of the games that exist have a price on them. It’s just that rain the poster has said that “hopefully” the games you suggest will be “free” so I taught it was a bit odd to have only 1 free game in all of those.

Thats grand my dude.

Can recommend Warframe (semi-open world, grindy, semi-procedural geenration of the non-open-world levels, free)

not sure if it fits any of your categories except for ‘free’ but Drunken Wrestlers 2 is pretty dope

Capitalist free market =/= good products

countless examples of free games being way better than paid games. EX, Unturned vs any survival game out there.

I remember when I was a little kid and I was dumb enough to pay 60$ for the latest COD games of the time (BO, BO2, Ghosts) and now I look back like “that shit wasn’t worth 60$ wtf?”

1 Like

Value is subjective Rain. Some people absolutely love the COD franchise. Some people have different tastes. The video game industry is the prime example of why the subjective theory of value is correct.

Some people like ATLAS, there’s people out there that do. There’s people who like ARK and Minecraft over Unturned. I certainly place ARK as a pretty good game. If the game is bug full like Fallout 76, it’s generally going to get negative traction. But overall, what makes a game good or bad in the end, with the exception of game breaking bugs is subjective.

Not everyone’s going to agree with you in what makes a game good or bad. Neither are people going to agree with me in which games are good are bad. Some people are absolutely willing to spend $60 on a game, I just did that with DOOM Eternal and it’s absolutely amazing. Some people are willing to do it with the new COD game that comes out every two years. People have different tastes, it’s simple as that.

1 Like

Man support the devs :l

The Stanley parable is free on epic games. It was a blast playing it today.

Not reallyyyy. If you contact the researchers directly, they are happy to send you a copy for free. All the money goes to the publisher.

This is fair. I originally thought the games were still fairly indie, and this the devs needed the money.

Edited the post. You get what I mean.

Nah, owned by Wild Tangent, which is an almost dead corporation. Just searched on wikipedia. Apparently they’ve been bought out now.

1 Like

yeah i didn’t read all of it that’s why

1 Like