Suggestions for keeping online on Servers

(I use Google translate)

I would actually like to discuss the online problem on the servers and how it could be fixed. So that you can better understand what we will be talking about, I mean when the wipe starts, the first 2-3 more or less support online, although generally already on the 3rd day there are few players, the wipe lasts 30 days and the chance that the online will rise is very small, now I will try to show how many points and how they affect online servers.

1. Small map size and few different places for loot.

The maps are small and there are very few different places for obtaining raid loot or military that are needed for an active game, often if we take the Washington map as an example, we can see 2 main spawn points for raid loot; these are 2 military bases that at the beginning of the wipe will be controlled by players who managed to settle next to it and in the future we will get 2 teams that control the main points on the map and other players will have to make great efforts to get there. We can say that there are secondary places of military loot by type: blocked tunnels, broken convoys, small military tents in cities and others, I will say that this is not enough for players since finding weapons there will be rare and finding cartridges for them will also be a difficult task, and I’m not even talking about the dynamite detonator and other things for raids that are obtained at military facilities. Everything is better with civilian objects. Regarding the “Arid” map, it is also one of the largest maps, but people don’t like desert maps, weapons on it, a bunch of different incomprehensible things about which you have no idea whether you will need them or not, and the map itself is not intended for a long game a maximum of 5 days, since there will be few teams that can at least somehow compete with each other, since in the late game there are only 2 places where you need to go (and all these places are radioactive bases).

1. Problems with raiding.

2.1) Save important loot by exiting the game. This is, of course, that when you raid you won’t pay off 90% of the time because some smart guy decided to take everything into himself and go out and you won’t get anything useful, at best it will be a rare raid weapon of the “Timberwolf” type or type. Guys, a mod has long been invented so that when you leave the server, your body remains with loot. I raided online a bunch of times and got around the problem with saved loot when leaving, BUT!!! In my experience, there was one very “smart” player who took all the important loot from another account or another character, and it turns out that during an online raid you still didn’t receive anything.

2.2) Finding raid loot. In short, let’s take the same Washington, then the best chance of finding raid loot will be on military bases. BUT!!! there is no one who is stable, that is: You can run for 1 hour and find 10 dynamites and 5 grenades, or you can run for 5 hours and find 3 dynamites and 2 grenades. The technique of raiding materials is very well played out on the Arid map; you can make gunpowder by extracting sulfur in a mine, and at military facilities there is always some kind of raid loot, at least a little, but there is always something. Especially if you take the infected zone in the corner of the map, there you will 100% find at least some materials for the raid with 2-3 filters. In general, there are still a lot of things that can be corrected, changed and added to Unturned, but I added the most important factors that affect online servers.

(Also, in general, I have 2000+ hours, the first launch was in 2016, since I received a ban on my main account for using cheats 4 years ago, I created a new account on which I played more than 600+ hours and I played both on “buak” and and on the map “PEI”. Steam Community :: Психопат is my main account on which I received a ban and played 1600 hours, I won’t insert the second account here because I’m afraid of a ban on the 2nd account.)

These are not all the factors that can affect the game, I can name a bunch of things that interfere with the game and what would be better to remove or add or change. (again in my opinion)

(I know that this is unlikely, but please unban me, I’m already 17 years old and I realized my mistake)

На самом деле я хотел бы обсудить проблему онлайна на серверах и как ее можно было бы исправить. Что б вы более лучше понимали о чем будет речь то я имею ввиду когда начинается вайп первые 2-3 более менее поддерживают онлайн хотя в основном уже на 3 день становится мало игроков, вайп длится 30 дней и шанс того что онлайн поднимется очень мал, сейчас я постараюсь показать сколько пунктов и как они влияют на онлайн серверов.

1)Маленький размер карт и мало разных мест для лута. Карты маленькие и очень мало разных мест для добычи рейд лута или военого которые нужны для активной игры, зачастую если мы возьмем в пример карту “Вашингтон” то мы можем увидеть 2 основные точки спавна рейд лута это 2 военные базы которые на начале вайпа будут контролироваться игроками которые успели поселиться рядом с ней и в дальнейшем мы получим 2 команды, которые контролируют главные точки на карте и другим игрокам прийдется прикладывать большие усилия ради того что бы там полутатся. Можно сказать что есть второстепенные места военного лута по типу: заваленных туннелей, разбитых конвоев, маленьких полаток военных в городах и другие, я скажу что этого не достаточно для игроков так как найти там оружие будет редкостью а найти к ним патронны тоже будет сложной задачей, а я уже не говорю про динамит детонатор и другие вещи для рейда которые добываются на военных объектах. С цивильными объектами всё лучше. По поводу карты “Арид” она тоже одна из самых больших карт, но людям не нравится пустынные карты, оружие на ней, куча разных непонятных вещей о которых ты понятие не имеешь понадобятся они тебе или нет, да и сама карта не предназначена для долгой игры максимум 5 дней, так как будет мало команд которые смогут хоть как то между собою соревноватся, так как в поздней игре есть только 2 места куда нужно ходить (и все эти места это радиоактивные базы).

2)Проблемы рейдерства.

2.1)Сейв важного лута с помощю выхода из игры. Это конечно же что при рейде ты в 90% не окупаться потому что какой-то умник решил забрать всё в себя и выйти и ты ничего не получишь полезного, в лучшем случае это будет редкие рейд оружия по типу “Тимбервульф” или по типу. Ребята уже давно придуман мод на то что бы при выходи из сервера оставался твоё тело с лутом. Я куча раз рейдил в онлайн и обходил проблему с засейвленым лутом при выходе, НО!!! На моём опыте был один очень “умный” игрок, который выносил весь важный лут с другого аккаунта или другого персонажа и получается что при онлайн рейде все равно ты ничего не получал.

2.2)Нахождение рейд лута. Если в вкратце, возьмем тот же самый вашингтон то больше всего шансов найти рейд лут будет на военных базах. НО!!! нету никого го стабильного нахождения, то-есть: Ты можешь пробегать 1 час и найти 10 динамита и 5 гранат, а можешь пробегать 5 часов и найти 3 динамита и 2 гранаты. Техника рейд материалов очень хорошо обыграна на карте “Арид” ты можешь делать порох добывая в шахте серу, а на военных объектах всегда есть какой то рейд лут хоть мало но стабильно что-то да и есть. В особенности если брать заражённую зону в углу карты, там ты 100% за 2-3 фильтра найдешь хоть какие-то материалы для рейда. Вообще в “Унтурнед” еще много чего можно исправить изменить и добавить, но я добавил самые важные факторы которые влияют на онлайн серверов. (Так же в общем у меня 2000+ часов, первый запуск 2016 года, так как я получил бан на основном аккаунте за использования читов 4 года назад я создал новый аккаунт на котором наиграл больше 600+ часов и я играл как на “буаке” так и на карте “РЕІ”. Steam Community :: Психопат Это мой основной аккаунт на котором я получил бан и наиграл 1600часов, второй аккаунт не вставлю сюда так как побоюсь Бана и на 2 аккаунте.)

анбаньте меня пж

Эщкере.

All of that text just to ask for a unban, damm

It doesn’t matter how much time has passed. If you were correctly banned for cheating, the game ban will remain. Regardless, appeals are handled via Battleye’s appeal system. I won’t link it since there is no reason for you to appeal.

Thank you for the suggestions though!

2 Likes

I haven’t used my old account for a long time so I don’t care about it, I wrote this entire text in order to give a suggestion for innovations in new maps, and not in any way to get unbanned)

Yes, surely that is why you included it ))