Suggestions for recycling and reusing nail guns and colored ammunition guns

The most useless weapons in games from before until now have always been colored ammunition guns and nail guns. They do not have high damage and there are no nail guns like those used for booking wooden boards or building houses in games. Colored ammunition guns are the same. They cannot paint buildings or graffiti murals or marks like paint buckets. Their dyes and zombie blood will be refreshed in a while. Therefore, I suggest that the ammunition of colored ammunition guns be changed to be able to make paint and dye buildings made of wood, iron, or bricks for players. Two colored ammunition magazines can make a bucket of paint as a disposable item. Secondly, we are talking about nail guns. This weapon can be said to be used not only for listening to it, but also for coloring buildings made of wood, iron, or bricks. The sound of a nail gun was unexpectedly useless, The so-called suggestion that nail guns can be upgraded is the combination of oxygen cylinders and nail guns to become an upgraded version of nail guns. Currently, oxygen cylinders are also very unpopular because there are almost no places on official maps that require diving for a long time. Moreover, as a backpack item, oxygen cylinders have a very small space and are almost worn for storage. Therefore, I thought of high-pressure gas cylinder nail guns. This nail gun requires 5 metal tubes and 2 adhesive tapes to make one oxygen cylinder and one nail gun. Its ammunition is still 20 rounds, but the damage is completely different. It can provide players who are born near construction sites and resorts in the game with a self-made simple self-defense weapon. This way, these two can… Recycling and reusing items can give them value rather than requiring a lot of space to pack them in a bag, Disassembling into metal fragments is also rare.

Only when I scrolled down to the screenshots did I realize you meant the paintball guns with the “colored ammunition guns”

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.