Suggestions for Skins & Cosmetics

Clothes:
Looking back to Unturned 3 Cosmetics were replacing (-visualy) your clothes, giving you an advantage.
To hide your Alicepack or full Militairy-outfit.
I suggest in 4.0 to give everyone a default t-shirt & underpants as a cosmetic. So player won’t spawn naked in a server. Cosmetic’s that should be only allowed: t-shirt, underpants, belt, bracelet, glasses, gloves, necklace and shoes.
Nothing else, no mask, backpack, hat, sling, vest, overcoat (shirt) and pants replacing your equiped clothing.

Skins:
Just normal looking skins. Non neon, elemental, futuristic looking skins. Skins that fit into the art-style of the game. Trying to make it realistic (normal) looking. Like a cloth wrapped around a weapon with few splashes of paint or blood.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

IIRC skins and cosmetics won’t be making a return in 4.0. Could be wrong though but I remember the most recent Devlog saying something along those lines.

2 Likes

Ikr, it’s just a suggestion.
But I think skins/cosmetics will make after a time return into Untu 4.
I like customization and plenty ppl too.
I don’t want cosmetics affecting your whole appearance ingame,
just a small/couple part(s) of your character, to make players look more unique.

Cosmetic items will not return in 4.0, it’s almost a fact at this point, since they break immersion.

It’s confirmed that we will not have microtransactions (other than an official server pass) so a market and economy is off the table for 4.0. Dont get your hopes up.

The only possible aesthetic items I could forsee making a comeback are berets.

2 Likes

Though prospects are dim, reasonable skins and cosmetics I vouch for.

Like if you have a watch on, instead of silver, it can be gold, or your wooden baseball bat could have a unturned themed team on it.

I was so happy when that out because I really hated that about 3.0

1 Like

Clothing items will already have color and pattern variations. Cosmetics seem redundant. Cosmetic variations of weapons haven’t been mentioned, but I for one would be fine with them.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.