Tanks

Something being rare doesn’t make it balanced. That mindset will make 4.0 into 3.0

What the good fellas mean is being the only guy on the server with a tank isn’t balanced.

I think lol

Yeah, plus even if it is rare, it would still be overpowered to get it. We can’t have players who are extremely powerful just because they were lucky.

I think we should concentrate on craftable upgrades for the normal vehicles first, like mad Max style contraptions you would see in an apocalypse.

4 Likes

What if we don’t make the same mistakes and avoid adding tanks this time?
Can be balanced as you want but really, do we want tanks again even if we know it’s gona be about survival? Does it have any sense what so ever?

Do you know war thunder is free? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

IMHO, the way to balance tanks is to make them require a full crew to fully operate.

1 Like

I disagree, tanks should be realistic, adding in new AT weapons and new vehicles will help. Having more armored vehicles with mounted weapons . To be honest I would rather have apcs, btr, ifvs than tanks.
You could also force the player in the tank to a limted 1st person view and would have to turn out for a better FOV.

4 Likes

what are those light armored cars called with the mounted gun on top? They look kind a like indycars with a gun on top. Lets have those too

1 Like

We need one of these. It’s called a Ripsaw and it’s an experimental vehicle. Really light weight, looks like a tank but behaves more like a humvee.

And here’s the luxury version.
Edit: this thing has been in Mad Max and Fast and the Furious.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.