Thanks guys

Just came back here in months and the forum seems really dead. It used to be full of constructive discussion and felt like a large, tight-knit community, with many dedicated and active members. It seems the vast majority of the old community members have actual lives now, and have grown out of the community. UII development and the hype around it seems to have pretty much faded away, as those things inevitably tend to do.

I had a lot of fun playing Unturned through the years - it’s not really fun to me anymore, I haven’t played in months and the game’s community seems to be way smaller and less friendly now. Unturned was a game I grew up with, playing it since 2016, before the addition of the Washington map. I have watched it evolve and change overtime, being an active member of its community and making some great friendships and memories along the way. Out of all the games I have ever played, Unturned is the dearest to my heart, it means the most to me personally, because of all the good memories I had with it, and I’m sure it’s the same for countless other people as well.

I’ll always remember the good times I had playing this game and being a part of its community. Thanks everyone :+1:

9 Likes

will u stay if we get an official 2.0 server?

3 Likes

It isn’t the first time that the forum “suffers” from a lack of activity, already back in late 2017/early 2018 users talked about it.

There simply aren’t many things to talk about for the moment, it’s happened before, it’ll happen again.

Don’t you mean Russia for 2016 ? Washington was already added to the game in 2015.

1 Like

We could’ve talked about my posts aka le epic scope parallax and weapon holstering but people too busy requesting taming wolves like in minecraft as if it was Steam forums 2017

2 Likes

Rest In pepperonis

1 Like

maybe someday

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.