Thanos Mod and Character Model Status

Hello and I’m back to show what is done so far with both Thanos & my promise to convert well-known users to their 3.0 but respective character models.

Of course, we first get onto the news of a promised Thanos pack.

Armored Thanos

Clothing Thanos

It really took time to make considering how much detail I need to add to make it as close as possible to the original source while sticking to the 3.0 style of all things. Things to note that when these go in-game is that protection & storage will vary on what you choose. Thanos’ clothing will give less protection but more storage while his armor will give more protection but less storage. Also, take note that both variants will soak damage, projectile, melee & explosive alike but still clothing will affect them statistically. I won’t tell much or full detail until these go in-game & I will explain what the Infinity Gauntlet & his other defensive weapon would do in his conquest to come in a separate topic.

Now we talk about who I recently completed being a character model who is among the notable users of the Unturned community.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja but badass

So recently I chose to complete someone I knew who can be easily done but then I expanded his design. teh here sports a legitimate ninja look with his very own katana, sheath & armor. Might add more weapons to his arsenal soon. Regarding how I prioritize users to convert to characters, I do it depending on who are friends of mine to well-known users in the community. Speaking of which, I already have a conceptualized list of who comes next:

• Vilespring
  • Animatic
  • Flodotelito
  • iDrmzIt
  • MoltonMontro
  • yarrrr

Expect much more work on both Thanos & character-turned users. Who knows, I might make a comic starring those I created. Comment what you think of these topics, I’d be interested to hear from you.

19 Likes

Now this does put a smile on my face.

8 Likes

WhErE iS mInE

2 Likes

thanos mod
thanos mod

7 Likes

Thanos looking like my dad when he walks into the room with a belt

5 Likes

when people don’t recognize me because I don’t post often anymore

"I don’t even know who you are."

4 Likes

Don’t worry, what I am about to do will make you skyrocket again I tell you :point_right::sunglasses::point_right:

1 Like

WhErE iS mInE

Reality is often disappointing.

2 Likes

please continue the smartly dressed comic, there is only part 1 and ill give you the name.

5 Likes

Looks nice

So swordninja is Hawkeye
Sweet…

Ya know what, can I be thanos with shitauri
Get it cause i shit post and it’s kind of evil to the forum people
And the shitauri will shit post whilst I search for forum stones
And with one snap I clutter 50% of user notifications with random shit

1 Like

Reality can be whatever I want it to be

Looks amazing

if you let me I’ll make this a fucking game

Bacon.

bruh someone already said that

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.