>always getting banned off RP servers by the sheer fact that I’m so good at
defending myself from idiots that it frequently appears that I’m mass-kosing
>join some popular cringe Creative RP that I wont name to save face
>washington server, seattle is a KOS shithole, no staff online
>go to olympia, take over the place by placing flags that say no trespassing
>get this undying feeling deep inside, a hidden urge that i cant control
>what could this be?
>begin to profusely place beds everywhere, all the time, nonstop
>twelvies show up screaming that they’re the military and they begin to destroy beds and shoot me
>i destroy them numerous times as they keep coming back, until eventually they come in surrender
>surrender.png

>“anon if you let us have the base we will let you have your beds in peace
>not to mention this is the tenth time i’ve decimated them, and they crying, trying to get staff online
>“I’ll allow you to base here but I’ll end your blood-line if you touch any beds
>this little compromise hardly lasts as individual members of the twelvie group try to snipe me
>hospitality.png
>kid in fornite bus shows up blasting “we like to party”, joins in the ceremony of bedroll placing
>did i mention i was placing beds the entire time?
>staff member gets online, frustrated because theres over 1000 player structures on the server
>doesn’t realize the beds at olympia, and thanos snaps all player structrues
>okthanos.jpeg
>admin gets off shortly after, but my lust for bedrolls can not be ended
>people complain that the beds are “causing lag” even though they’re not
>bed gang vs the anti-bed fires off at olympia
>meanwhile i continue placing beds and switching beds every time i die to the onslaught
>never shot first, they shot us first. they broke NLR. breaking every rule in the book. crying that we’re the ones “breaking the rules”
>butthurt.jpeg

>dumb dick donald admin #2 gets online, waves his big admin pp all over us when he realizes the beds, wipes them all
>our never-ending spirit can not be smothered out so easily as he thinks
>we continue placing the beds right infront of his face in solidarity for each-other and our cause
>audible helpless crying can be heard from admins #2’s mic
>kids are literally infront of the admin kosing us
>dumb donald the admin finally figures out how to use commands after standing still for atleast five minutes
>bans me for placing beds
>just beds
>doesn’t ban anyone else
>RP servers are a disgrace to the community, and situations like this are inevitable
>but fuck it - you only came this far for the screenshots, huh? sick fuck

19 Likes

Go play tf2

8 Likes

only twelvies play tf2

2 Likes

The question to be asked now is why you decided to join a RP server fully knowing what you’re getting yourself into.

5 Likes

It’s funny to cringe at it, yet also frustrating why people don’t cringe at it more often

3 Likes

I can’t speak for anyone else, but the reason why I don’t is because I have better things to do and better servers to play on.

3 Likes

I really enjoy the stairway to slumber you made there. One of my more memorable times with just screwing off was probably on a Paintball Arena server and having a guy just throw insults at everyone as we played.

3 Likes

i don’t care but that makes me a centrist reeeee

2 Likes

was the server you joined ModernRoleplay
it sounds like it
also one of their admins was like 10 or something and sounded squeaky as fuck

good motto

that’s france’s flag before they changed it to white smh

1 Like

ACK Creative RP.

I got banned off ModernRoleplay because of a similar situation of kids crying that they’re the military, and trying to take over my already-claimed land. Admin sided with them despite them shooting first, tresspassing, breaking NLR, using slurs like n-word, TPA abuse, and more. Perm ban.

smhhhhhhhhhh @Vilespring no hard feelings :flushed::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

ModernRoleplay admins are retards (except that one really chill dude who’s actually reasonable, forgot his name) and they will literally ban for any reason.

same

2 Likes

Those filthy Joestars will get what they deserve!

3 Likes

Than act the way you were a 12 year old and play Tf2.

2 Likes

I actually fuck around on ACK Creative. Usually to fuck with players and kill players dressed as police officers and ATF Agents. Claiming to start the Boogaloo in the process.

3 Likes

ACK CreativeRP 2: KOS Boogaloo

5 Likes

@Aden The term boogaloo is referred to the 2nd American Civil War usually in a joking fashion, mostly by gun owners and users of 4chan’s /k/ board. There’s some context behind “the boogaloo”.

Also, how the fuck did Rain do that greentext on the forum?

3 Likes

why the fuck is it called “ack”

that’s the sound goofy would make if he had tourettes

2 Likes

This is really EPIC

1 Like

>Be me
>Go around the server because mods are never on (and im not kidding either server is a literal shithole)
>Start RDM’ing two or three people
>everything is alright
>Get pulled into an Admin Sit because i killed the admins friend
>banned for 1 day on an account for mass rdm
>smh

Minutes after ban warcorp and i bully the entire server

3 Likes

I browse /k/ daily.

Mostly because I fucking love guns, otherwise it’s because there’s more people like me.

3 Likes