The best friend of the player

Have you ever read “World War Z?”
In Chapter 8, it’s mentioned that because zombies had such terrible balance, small dogs were trained to get under their legs and trip them up or break the knee joint. It’s also mentioned that the “small dogs” are not ones like chihuahuas, but rather more like daschunds and Manchester terriers.

What do zombies have to do with the Turned?

/s

I’ll just need a German Shepherd and I will be safe

Small dogs are 12 to 25 pounds according to http://onlydogbreeds.com/groups/size.html
According to Google, a regular sized adult Manchester terrier is 12 to 22 pounds.

You do realize that healthy people let alone retarded zombies with no coordination to speak of have tripped over and been injured by things that are stationary, thus not having any “strenght of the pound” right?

He’s referencing a published author’s thoughts on how dogs could be used against zombies, which are, presumably not too dissimilar from the turned, as a source for a discussion about how dogs could be used against the turned.

[Insert that one quote about realism here]

The reality is, ‘small-ish’ dogs, for example a Dachshund, have more that enough strength to knock over not just an uncoordinated, unbalanced, stumbling Turned, but even a grown man weighing around 160-ish pounds or so by jumping at the knee pit. The quote that I was referring to had that as well.

Don’t you run away from me boi

I want to play with the extremities of the turneds and players with my dog like Postal 2 :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.