The Booty

Starring:
yarrrr
Ayanna (OC Character)

21 Likes

what the fuck is this

23 Likes

You should really use font that contrasts across all backgrounds. Try using inverse outline colors in tandem with a good contrast fill.

1 Like

Heck
Alright next comic I’ll keep that in mind

1 Like

Interesting

This is not the lass I would fap to.

6 Likes

She’s not your girl anyway hehe

She’s flatter than a Minecraft superflat world.

Your comics looks great ! (maybe you should tell the story of survivors on a certain map)
“Do what you want 'cause a pirate if free, you are a pirate !”

Tip for future comics:

• Eliminate extra space from the background, if there isn’t something important to look it, it probably shouldn’t be there.

• Make simple backgrounds in blender so that the perspectives aren’t wonky.

• Stylize everything a bit more, the font can be bolded Arial to fit more with Unturned as a whole.

• Maybe combine them into different pages so that it isn’t just a slideshow of full images?

Overall I like the idea of these but they can be done better

2 Likes

can she take clothe off next time!

1 Like

sometimes it’s kind of hard to read the text, so maybe give it text bubbles so it’s easier to read

a while back I took a comic class a while back and when you make your comics, position is what matters most. For your next comic, you should carefully consider the positions of your characters and text, because it can have an underlying meaning. You should also give them some comic bubbles because it makes the text easier to read and to tell if they are trying to think or speak instead of putting some parentheses around the text. you should also try to fill up dead space by putting more characters or making the text bigger depending on which is more important in the panel. You should also deviate from every single panel being 1080p.

2 Likes

I need an adult.

Or just add a black border, like I do with almost all of my garbage memes.

I question how you did this? It doesn’t seem drawn, and the custom faces are not in Unturned Wallpaper Maker. I take it you have blender or something?

Well… That was… confusing, but nice job! Keep it up , lol.

Is this?

2 Likes

it’s a blender model, probably on render mode

why is yarrr raiding a ship that crashed onto an island

1 Like