The death of Unturned WW2...?

The more I try to look for a WW2 server to play on, the more I realise, there just aren’t any left. (that are not russian, turkish, or that have more than two players at EU time)

What the hell happened? Has Unturned WW2 died? It would seem like that ever since Pixel stopped modding, there has been next to interest around the WW2 genre, which is quite sad to think about.

2 Likes

Comrade Joesph wants to reinstate the soviet union

Nah honestly I was hoping for a Western Front WW2 server, the Eastern Front’s kinda overdone.

Mts made a video on it

1 Like

Yeah, I am MTS lol

1 Like

Oh didn’t know. I’m actually in contact with the owner of the russian WW2 server you played on, maybe I could ask for some changes.

My point was that english-speaking WW2 servers were dead, so I can’t say I really care much about the russian ones, they seem to be doing alright anyways.

1 Like

Post update: revival of the WW2 RP/faction PvP servers genre will be soon, stay tuned for Gioni Drip’s WW2 western front server. Ask me if you need a link to his server’s Discord.

Yeah I found out about it a few days ago, I’m gonna stick around and hope for the best, possibly even help them get some more players if I can.

1 Like

may I get the link to the server?

1 Like

@Pelks

2 Likes

thank you.

no problem

For anybody wanting to participate the Discord server and Unturned server were dissolved due to some problems a few hours ago. (They wont be returning)

It’s a shame, it was so much fun…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.