The Mysterious Case of the Stolen Tea; Act 1, Scene 3: An Ethereal Reception

Last we left off, our protagonist, the inquisitive MoltonMontro, was tasked with retrieving a rare copper-based fire extinguisher from local mueseum curator Pork after a particularly bad chemical accident had occured a few blocks down at TopHatPesky’s laboratory. Coincidentally, Pork is also one of two people that could potentially provide explosives to the nerfarious Benson Bexton.

Scene 3

Molt hurriedly pulls up to the museum, a large and utilitarian building flanked by two massive hangars. Pushing through the revolving glass doors, he rushes to the front desk; and seeing nobody there, he all but slams the bell with a clang that echoes throughout the empty halls.

Nothing happens for a moment, then a blue hologram flickers to life in the receptionist’s seat.

Hologram: Bonjour, monsieur, puis-je vous aider?

MoltonMontro: I’m…I’m sorry?

Hologram: Oh, English. Sorry about that. I’m Oyamat, how may I help you?

MoltonMontro: I’m looking for the museum curator, Pork. There’s been an accident a few blocks down and they told me to retrieve a copper-based fire extinguisher from him.

Oyamat: (rolls his eyes) Oh, not this again. You’ll find the curator down in the vehicles exhibit, just down that hallway to my left. I’d help you myself, but as you can clearly see…

He gestures down at his incorporeal projection.

MoltonMontro: Thanks!

Oyamat: Just watch for the claymore roombas…oh, nevermind.

Curtains close as the setpiece changes.

A bit shorter of a scene, but yes, the museum has claymore roombas. A novel idea from the head of security, a familiar face that you will all recognize…ah, that’s a spoiler. What kind of personality is this Pork character? Was he the supplier of the explosives that were used to blow into Nelson’s garage! Find out in the next issue of The Mysterious Case of the Stolen Tea; Act 1, Scene 4!

9 Likes

Being an hologram sounds cool :side_grin_zombie_:

4 Likes

Oh, you! I have a feeling this wasn’t a coincidence…

5 Likes

yo guys i don’t get the joke can i get an explaination

3 Likes

Claymore can go two ways

A massive fucking sword Or a small deadly mine

But either way you slice they’re both deadly

1 Like

What’s even funnier is a mariachi suicide drone. @TophatPesky

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.