The Nelson interview and the factorio

Factorio + unturned will be amazing!

wow I didn’t know this existed >p<

I can already see Memeings gum imperium.

Yeah, I would like more automation being possible, but it should be costly, to the point where only active and powerful clans will be able to pull it off effectively. I believe the dream should be to place down a oil derrick and be able to have it collect oil, then feed it to the generator powering it, and putting all leftover oil into a oil tank.

1 Like

I think and it’s sure that automatic system is coming!!!

Factorio’s definitely one of my favorite games: I’ve played 100+ hours and recently got their “automation in progress” shirt. I’m glad you guys agree! For Unturned I’m thinking more along the lines of tasks which you shouldn’t have to do manually e.g. loading ammo into sentry guns and piping fuel from oil derricks.

24 Likes

I’m going to have some real fun with this…

2 Likes

I would love to be able to connect a generator to a oil pump and make it automatically fill it. Would also be cool to make a ammo production line. And you could see the bullets travel along? Sorry for asking this xd, it’s just making more work for us if you decide to do it xd.

1 Like

Yay! I always love it when games get automation! Like those minecraft mods!

2 Likes

inb4 you’re sipping potions from your automated rail line powered by your solar mob grinder atop your automated redstone mine that doubles as a circuit for a giant slot machine

Why did I imagine a production line murdering unturned cows after you said that? Anyways, the production lines could maybe you could put food in certain ones, and it might get more seeds from one plant/it makes it so you can do other stuff while it crafts a certain item for ya but each production line could only craft one thing, and if you put the wrong items your risk destroying it?

Hell yeah. One thing i love to do in 3.0 is taking over various cities / towns and fixing them up, but of course, this means endless amounts of refueling generators for the sake of safezone radiators. If that could be automated, it’d make my life a whole lot easier.

1 Like

I really doubt safezone radiators will make a comeback in 4.0 due to being pretty wonky realism wise, but I think we can expect an alternative.

Thousands… Thousands of makeshift AKs.

1 Like

What about something like a noisemaker that attracts zombies to it?

1 Like

Shouldn’t it repulse the zombies?

Well they seem to be attracted to noise.

2 Likes

This is also canon now, since you build electronic distraction devices to lure zombies in a Hawaii quest.

What about zombies getting attracted to your base by the noise of the machines you have (like the pollution in factorio), more machines more zombies, leading to the zombie hordes attacking your base system that many have asked for.
(also make machines a core feature of that game so u can’t avoid that)

I mean, 2 devices, onde that attract and one that repulse, cause the horde beacon is too op (you killsome zombies and receive super good loot, and ammo is not hard to find), and the safezone radiator is just, weird.