The Nykorev and its balance issues

Was trying to say “milsims” and “other games” at the same time, so I ended up saying neither.

3 Likes

I don’t know anything about guns but it’s vilespring so it’s automatically good

2 Likes

I love how while the Dragonfang is 5.56 and takes high cal, it can damage armor, but the nykorev which takes low cal and is 7.62, cant.

While I agree with you, let’s keep in mind how janky Unturned is overall with gun realism across the board.

• The absolute mess that is the hybrid ARs
  • Matamorez can raid but is 9x39mm, modelled after VSS but behaves like AS VAL
  • Eaglefire 3-rnd burst is beyond science
  • the Schofield and Cobra both use the same ammo type despite being drastically different calibers

Once the Nykorev sees tweaks I’d like to hopefully maybe see tweaks in other guns, but U3 is too far down the line at this point so who knows.

5 Likes

Hell yeah that motivates me to make the damn Mata rework & AS VAL. Thank you very much fellow Canadian.

1 Like

it needs to be better, i miss raiding bases with my nykorev ;-;

i wish it wasn’t high caliber tbh, i didn’t even agree with people who thought it was “op!!1!” and were pissed off that their 1x1 birch base was getting raided on survival servers (and are probably the people who want realistic scratchable itches in UII.)

The Nykorev is not high caliber, and LMG raiding capability was too great. Bases had no value at all.

The changes were very much needed and well done, minus the Nykorev. The Nykorev is the only thing that got majorly screwed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.