Third person memes inside warning

IIDIOT

CALLING ALL FIRST PERSON FRISKIES! If unturned II has an over powered third person, then hope still isn’t lost. Let it be our chance to start off our new game with healthy pvp mechanics by boycotting overpowered third person servers! This will give first person servers a better chance to thrive, and encourage server owners to set up first person (or balanced third person) servers.

THIRD PERSON THICKSKULLS If you want any chance of being regarded as ‘good’ at pvp, then you must play first person. First person will certainly become the default mode for competitive pvp

Of course, this excludes any servers that include mods that make third person balanced. Let us band together to boycott and eliminate the worst mechanic in unturned since hacking. If you care about the future of unturned II, regardless of ethnicity, gender, religion or first-person-ness; you will join us. Let us band together to encourage a healthy unturned pvp and competitive scene in Unturned II

5 Likes

People get mad at you for posting 3rd person memes constantly

Instead of stopping, you decide to warn them in the name

15 Likes

10 Likes

Why am I seeing third person everyday I open the forum.

because kukoy is here

4 Likes

I think im getting brain damage.

3 Likes

I much as I dislike third person peeking, this part of your post alone is elitist and aggressive towards people who use an advantage the game GIVES them. You want to alienate people for playing the game at this point, nice gatekeeping bro.

stop posting these

4 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

dain brammage

1 Like

fixed it

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.