This game might make me loose my social life

His profile says he’s French and Wikipedia says that there’s a minimum purchasing age there.

2 Likes

Limit is only 18 so that’s fine :beer:

Yeah, I hope it won’t fail but we’ll see that soon

I can assure you that’s a blatant cashgrab. We’ve seen it happen several times (example: Identity) a super good idea goes to kickstarter, fancy trailers and all, it gets funded, and turns out shit.
Oh also there are several videos that show that literally everything they use are unity assets omegalul.
Not to mention, the game relies on other players not being abusive dipshits, which, if you’ve been on the internet, is not possible.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up if I were you.

6 Likes

i can almost guarantee that the game is never going to be released, or gets put on steam and gets one poor review and then gets lost in all the other awful kickstarter survival games.

3 Likes

RAW kickstarter campaign got suspended. Looks like it’s not going to be released.

1 Like

Yeah, they published on their discord the email kickstarter sent them. Apparently, the project does not match the guidelines of kickstarter as the dev team stated that they would start an indiegogo campaign after the kickstarter one, and hire other members in the team.
Apparently this is off kickstarter’s guidelines

This game is a scam. The gameplay video showed nothing except unity assets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.