This poll's results

I made this really cool suggestion about making unturned 3.0 open source.
These were the votes
funnysdgforumvote

Yes, we can see this ourselves.

2 Likes

Redditors moment

2 Likes

If more polls means you stop farming for reg then I am all for more polls

Shhhhhhhh

7 Likes

Having Regular only felt good during the time of U4 suggestion. Now we are in devblog time where Nelson has our and his ideas well established in the trello.

3 Likes

OP didn’t get the memo and is still out here combing the forums upvoting year old posts

5 Likes

Joke answers will always garner a large amount of votes. In this case, not many people voted (yet), but the idea still applies. :x

Don’t have joke answers on polls you care about.

5 Likes

If null option isn’t 100%, your poll is invalid

13 Likes

Imagine using self-deprecation to validate spam posts and make yourself seem self-aware.

2 Likes

Alright you’re kinda making me depressed.

Yes I am. Sorry if that annoys you but I’ll still do it anyways.

I’m never getting regular lol.

Why does everyone think that’s what I’m doing?

Big if true

Excatly. So kindly stop likespamming. I’d believe you more readily would you not a) upvote literally anything and b) go out of your way to find old posts you can upvote.

Because it looks like badge farming.

Well I can’t really do much about that except laugh at you.

6 Likes

imagine not having regular. that must suck. i cannot relate :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s for special people. Not having it makes me finally feel normal.

1 Like

Honestly it doesnt really do anything. I don’t think it’s worth trying to farm for it as you will just end up spamming and annoying people

2 Likes

Don’t think you can even obtain it anymore.

Real “regulars” just read everything, they like everything they actually liked or agree with and react if they got something useful or funny to say. They also don’t spam the categories with pointless topics too lmao.

You don’t need a prefix to be able to do all this.

Much love to the community here :]

3 Likes

yep. for example, I lost mine after some racist remarks, and I feel much better as a person now. you don’t realize how much that regular rank keeps you down until you lose it

you can

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.