Thoughts on Brad RP

What are your opinions on Brads RP? An Unturned 3.0 server.

In my opinion, Brad’s RP is an interesting server with a large playerbase. Though it uses no original map, it does utilize plugins that are now not often seen in many RP servers. The staff are fairly active though there still is a large amount of mass KOS. It is one of the more active and large Unturned servers. It also appears to be p2w to me, seeing as you can buy money. VIP among other ranks also increase the salary, making it further p2w.
From what I understand, there are some clans which use less than savory tactics to “dominate” the server. However, from my short time on the server (recently, I’ve forgotten most of my time in Unturned), they don’t seem to be that prominent. The server can get toxic at times.

The RP server uses a lawbook and therefore, it must be robust. Thankfully, Brad’s RP does seem to accomplish this quite well with a robust lawbook implemented into a document that’s accessible to most players.

Addition:
To substantiate the fact that the server is quite P2W, I’d like to add that this post exists from one of their higher ranks:

Sign me up I love P2W, thanks for sharing lol. I might have a new #1 server

1 Like

Hey! and please, you should really set these types of posts categhory as ‘Community Lounge’.

Although… It doesn’t matter, and here is why - because of topic chosen by you, this thread will be 100% deleted by Forum moderators.

As of my thoughts about it: well, zman said a lot already.

UPD. Hold up, it’s been 2 days since this post was dropped. Why it exist? I don’t know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.