Time craft

I think that crafting time and queue is very likely to be in the game, it has in a way kinda been confirmed if we take a look at the 2 trellos and the wiki

bild

bild

1 Like

Just be glad it wonā€™t be mobile game level of crafting timers

1 Like

I just hated in 3.0 that someone could raid my base, collect my ingredients from my destroyed lockers and insta craft more explosives.

Or if someone carrying the ingredients for explosives stumbles upon your base by accident they just insta craft some c4 lol

Itā€™s easy mode and requires no planning.

I think op means things like leaving meat on the fire while you go fishing instead of instacrafting meat.

Obliviously the wait time is for those complex items like generators, house parts, explosives (?) and food that requires heat, but for those items like metal sheets, iron bars, etc it doesnā€™t require time to craft

1 Like

Itā€™s a matter of seconds, also meanwhile you craft you can do something else

I donā€™t know, there are some pretty good mobile games.

1 Like

@danaby2 sounds like RP in Unturned II

i doesnt.

7dtdā€™s crafting system is actually really good, so something similar in Ull would be great if you ask me

1 Like

How about instead of just a waiting time, you put the parts together, like a minigame but also as craftingtime too, and that you just dont wait and it builds itself, so that you have something to do while you wait. More fun :smiley:

Thatā€¦ Doesnā€™t sound fun.

maybe while you craft, there are things you can do with a tool to speed up the process, or you can ignore the crafting and wait while you go to hunt some animals or something

1 Like

thats kinda how it works. Except in 7 days to die you cant speed it up if I recall correctly.

In 7 days to die, you can leave something crafting at a workbenchā€¦ I think?

Yes indeed it doesnt sound fun, let me make a deeper suggestion and explanation :slight_smile: didnā€™t have much time to explain or care when I did the last oneā€¦ heh :smiley:

Okay so I think it would be fun to when crafting be able to craft for yourself too, not everything but some things, and not that the crafting is like in 7dtd you put something to craft and it does itā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: I think It should be more survival, for example; when you craft something you do it, your character will be for example at a table assembling a makeshift flashlight so it would be animated and you would have to look at it like" ,ā€™:expressionless: be done already bitch" like a little lazy boring shit :slight_smile: or when your character is at the table you get the option to craft for yourself, you need to assemble the stuff yourself, wich could make it faster, but also slower, depending on hobgood you are at it :smiley: and bc this you could also specialize yourself to build some stuff :smiley: not just in game skill level :smiley:

Soo jeh i hope i got all i wanted to get in to this one :smiley:

@Clyme_4 Itā€™s on Nelsons wishlist. https://trello.com/c/ckfaz009/104-crafting

Oh, sorry i didnā€™t know that

i thought you were cnlklc for a second

Just NO pls

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.