Top 10 Anime Plottwist

Please re read your post. Random does not equal funny.

6 Likes

I had fun writing it and its a mind twister. If you dont enjoy my content or what i does then LEAVE ME ALONE

All i does is to try making a community where theres space for everybody so pleace leave me alone.

>Post gibberish on forum
>Get reply asking why you felt the need to post gibberish
>WHY ARE YOU VOICING YOUR OPINION ON A FORUM AAAAA

20 Likes

Litterly every time i see Cryptogram on this forum its ALWAYS negative and it dosnt damage just be a little positive / Optimistic

In most cases he ain’t wrong tho.

5 Likes

So I reacted with :man_facepalming:

And the

Was because I genuinely don’t believe Pewdiepie would even bother with Unturned. Its barely changed since he last played it and he doesn’t really play survival games like Unturned. I don’t see how either of these are me not being positive.

B b but you disagreed t t tho

these are worse than my shitposts

9 Likes

Damn bro, pretty sure YTA

6 Likes

completely agree

he’s not being toxic, he’s voicing an opinion

which is fine

you wouldn’t know what OG is on this forum since you joined 10 days ago

classic fuckoff reply

there is
its called reset Era
where all the cat ladies hang out

7 Likes

No girl wants to play games with a bunch of squeakers and autists. That’s why I’ve literally only seen one female while playing Unturned @SnaXD. Also, speaking from experience here, the girls at my high school two years ago didn’t care for video games. Girls generally aren’t interested in things like shooting virtual zombies or building virtual buildings. There are exceptions of course, but the general rule isn’t invalidated by a few exceptions.

Also, I have a feeling that SnaXD is either attempting a dumpster fire of a joke, or is trying to push a political agenda. I mostly lean towards the former being true.

nani, what kind of witchcraft is this

@Kylie
@Reflection

hMMmmm

This is a public forum, we have the right to collectively decide what is and isn’t quality content and if it belongs on the forums or not. JJBA meme threads are okay in the community’s eyes and aren’t constantly shut down, but a blatant shitpost like this where it’s obvious you’re trying to spam posts and comments to get Regular isn’t okay and hasn’t been since the forums 1st opened.

If there’s not space for low quality, completely off topic posts, it’s probably for good reason. This forum isn’t a community or space for everyone so maybe go find somewhere else that’s a bit more suitable for what you’re looking for.

5 Likes

well if he’s saying “oO i WaNT a SPaCe fOr evEryOne” then he’s probably being some annoying leftist advocating for a safe space

4 Likes

Lots of (((Girls))) here

I think it depends where you come from in my 0-9th grade the girls got interest for games (mostly Apps). In 10th grade i got in classes with girls who played Sims(ofc) but also Csgo, DayZ & Rocket League.

Its funny how we all are equal but from a girls POV its embarrassing to play video games.
Do you think theres a reason why its this mindset girls got?

Yes

there is
its because there focusing on sports and a social life
but also maybe on getting a larger ass and smoking weed