Top suggestions for U2 (Staff pls read)

Tell us your top suggestions for U2 below ill put mine too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If your doing wires for your base make it so u can make them look neat by putting them along the top of the roof and if someone was raiding it would be cool if you could cut there wires to shut down sentries also suggestion Make it so 2 people can work on the same map at the same time so basically so u can collaborate in map maker oh and make Zombies more detailed with wounds and stuff. Suggestion originally from Colonel Dimitri I donโ€™t know if this has been suggested, but add a timer to crafting items, not instant craft. it would also be cool if u grabbed a backpack of a dead player so you can quickly loot and it is more realistic it would also be cool if the items that you pick up from the back pack where the items that they had in the back pack and it waould also be cool if you had to loot the dead body for the items he was holding in the hands shirt and pants column of your inventory.

2 Likes

Add a dragon beast reference

2 Likes

Okay, we will copy & paste your profile picture in the sewers of whatever map comes first.
(On a more serious note, it would be nice to have some references to important members of the community.)

6 Likes

I m gonna make a big post about shooting mechanics soon
so I will explain it there

1 Like

https://forum.smartlydressedgames.com/t/scope-shadow-and-parallax/17216/6

yeah thatโ€™s a good idea

(Staff pls read)

Notice me staff senpai

Open custom creatures

I dunno man adding mental disabilities might be too realistic.

2 Likes

there already is with the billboards, so devs can always add those

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.