Top tier game developing

my friend dropped his powerful pc with me for a few days, so I used it to play games since mine can’t handle a lot, I played games like, red dead online, doom, wolfenstien a plagues tale, and even metro exodus all on high settings, and they ran smoothly, but for some reason when I opened unturned the pc started begging for mercy, it was running at max thrust, but no matter how hard it works, it can’t surpass acceptable fps, unless you lower the graphics to a disgusting level, then if you’re lucky you can get 50 fps, this story is to show you how kind Nelson is, he wants everyone no matter how strong your pc is, to have a laggy experience in unturned, now that’s real equality!!

2 Likes

what are the specs out of curiosity?

1 Like

His is rtx 2070 and an I7

unturned is secretly a bitcoin miner

edit: Nah but fr we need an optimization update or something

I mean Jesus Christ it’s not like this game has hard-hitting models or anything

1 Like

Gee almost like 3.X runs like shit

1 Like

Unturned is known to not be well optimized, but I get 60 fps on high settings with GTX 1050ti setup, so

2 Likes

Graphics cards don’t matter, never did and chances are they never will

I have somewhat similar specs and on high-ish settings I can usually get 100+ around most locations. This might sound simplistic but perhaps the pc is not using the right graphics processor? I know some games sometimes get it wrong and you need to change it in the NVIDIA panel.

2 Likes

Oh thank you, I’ll be sure to look into that and give you feed back.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.