:simple_smile_zombie_:

September%203rd

6 Likes

:elroy:

5 Likes

Did you actually just overlay impact text over existing impact text on an existing meme without bothering to go find a template?

If u actually bother to read the forums you will probably understand the image. Also, i thought that u read my topics cus u blatantly ripped one of my posts already a while back

2 Likes

If this was the post you were referring to I might as well remind you that today is not the 25th, not to mention I can’t be bothered to remember every single post within the past two weeks.

And about your second accusation, I have no idea what you are on about. I’ve looked through your activity and nothing there seems to ring a bell, so if you would be so kind as to enlighten an ignorant nincompoop such as I with your infinite wisdom that would be greatly appreciated.

That being said, all your posts are meme posts, so rest assured, I didn’t copy anything patented or copyrighted. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, my friend.

1 Like

No, I wouldn’t say mad.

Mildly annoyed is more accurate.

2 Likes

>be me
>browsing /sdg/
>see literal 2014 meme
>OP is shitting on people for not being redditors
I hate every single one of you, keep being this way

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.