U2 pure concept APC vehicle

They would look better in grey, I think.

2 Likes

Perhaps :wink:

Awesome concept,very well detailed!:+1:

2 Likes

Looks amazing. I would love to just sit in the backseat and do absolutely nothing but look around and admire the vehicle

2 Likes

Wow really nice work mate!:+1:

2 Likes

Thats a really nice vehicle model overall, however it is a bit too high poly from the vehicle we’ve seen in the beta, but overall incredible work :+1:

1 Like

@Liljoda nice , do you think you can make a leclerc and a AMX-10RC ?

2 Likes

@THEMAX94120 I know what those tanks are, the amx10rc would probaly look quite good in the current style but Idk about the Leclerc. I’m currently focusing on canadian vehicles (pineridge sounds like leaf country to me atleast) so I don’t really wanna use another country’s flagship MBT.

Bruh, legit has pine in the name XD
Also Pineridge is a place in Calgary, Canada (and I can only assume that’s what it’s going to be based off of, but could be wrong)

1 Like

This is pretty good I would say. Great work👏

1 Like

@THEMAX94120

3 Likes

interior hard af to make

@dbking Thats a really nice model dude. And yea interiors are pretty time consuming. What software do you use? And hey, you could have made a separate discusion showing it of, I’m sure people would like it. And JUST so that you know, the amx 10rc irl is not an “apc” It’s more between a light and medium reconnaissance vehicle whit a gun, the engine is in the back taking all the space and it has no troop compartment in it. But of course it’s a concept inspired by it.

1 Like

i was out of idea to add as details so i just copied what u did lol
i used blender

1 Like

Great work

2 Likes

okay, alright, great job tho .

2 Likes

I agree XD

1 Like

It gets a thumbs up from me,

Love the detail!!

2 Likes

Hey, you could give me a list of one or two real life equivalences of what
you would like to see in u2 and I will consider making one of
them if you want.

Edit: if you see this, I’ve already decided. But you will probaly still like it.

1 Like

Tbh, i hope we will see both real and fictive design / places and etc… there might be a way to do that with the lore .

3 Likes