U4 Demo (Eaglefire Content) [bugs + QoL]

When ADS in Third person, the reticle/cursor disappears. This is likely due to ADS in First person getting rid of the cursor.

Also the car doors do not block bullets. I am not sure if this is bullet penetration working properly, or the clipping on the doors not properly stopping bullets.

2 Likes

Weird Bug: bolt-actions when using “Toggle” for primary attacks

When using “Toggle” instead of “Hold” for primary attack control, it functions a bit weird as it prioritizes toggling off, then bolting, then toggling on, then shooting. I have to click the button four times every time I want to shoot (excluding first shot).

Of course, using the Reload key to bolt makes it work more properly. With the reload key, I only have to tap the key and the gun will automatically shoot again, without requiring manual input despite being in toggle mode.

Personally, I find the toggle kinda weird, but for semi-automatics (and bolt-actions and pump-actions and what-have-you), it should just require manual input every time imo.

2 Likes

Minor QoL suggestion that’s not directly related to the Eaglefire patch:

The code lock currently requires you to click or tab into every individual digit, but I’d like if I could just type 4 numbers. In addition, the Enter key should allow the code to be entered.

3 Likes

Bug: rolling items don’t update for “Nearby”

Some items have a tendency to roll when dropped, but while they can be interacted with at their new location via manually finding it and picking it up, it doesn’t update on the “Nearby” interface.

3 Likes

I’m 99% sure that all the rail slots being Upper Rails and all of the other slots (except the magazine) being Handguards was just placeholders.

1 Like

BUG : u can press alt when scoped in and this happens omg

7 Likes

Igniting a car with a gun :clap:

Scope under the barrel (I’m sure this wasn’t meant to happen)

Oh and also car back windows

5 Likes

Minor Bug: Moving loose rounds into ammo crate

When dragging a stack of rounds into an ammunition crate, there will still be a x0 stack of rounds present. This disappears when the inventory is exited and re-entered again.

Also one thing to note is that the previews occasionally seem to break again.

EDIT(s):

Further investigation shows that this only occurs when the stack is dragged into the (+) slot and not into the rest of the stack in the UI.

Strangely, this bug has only been shown to occur with the 7.62x51mm Ammo Crate. The 7.62x51 Ammo Box does not exhibit identical behaviour.

Reproducing the bug seems a bit tricky but I have been dragging the stack directly from the safe into the + slot of the crate in the preview pane.

4 Likes

shotgun

1 Like

To clarify, “shotgun” is a term for the front passenger seat, next to the driver.

7 Likes

oh wow, learning something new every day. Thanks for clarifying, thought it was a bug

2 Likes

Yeah, we Americans ruin everything don’t we. With our random terms for seats, like “Shotgun”

[Bug] – 100-rounds drag-n-drop

Drag-and-dropping ammunition into the inspect view window of an ammunition crate will delete the ammo. This only occurs if the ammunition is stored in that crate’s nested storage, and you’re dropping 100 ammunition or less into itself (from itself).

[Bug] – Splitting stacks into inventory

When dragging ammo out of an ammo box and into an inventory slot, if you’ve chosen to do it via splitting the bullet stack you can split the stack beyond the max stacking potential. Rather than the split be limited to 5 rounds, it’s limited to the amount in the ammunition crate minus 1.

EDIT: The resulting stack split will still be capped at 5 rounds though. The rest of the ammo you split out is just deleted.

2 Likes

What other random terms for seats do you have?

You truly want to know?

whats random with calling the front passenger seat shotgun?

Why else would I have asked?

Then I will tell you the truth

We only have shotgun.

But here’s some trivia

It’s called that because it’s the same spot a guard with a shotgun would sit in stage coaches… So yeah, that’s why it’s called shotgun

1 Like

[Bug/Sugestion] Vault Key

You can lock the vault key of the vault making the vault not openable.

[Sugestion] Vault Cipher

After writing a number on the cipher it will automaticlly pass to the next one and the option to be able to navigate between numbers whit arrows.

[Sugestion] Quick transfer

The option to quickly transfer the items whit shift .

1 Like

Then I understand why my friend always shouts “SHOTGUN”