U4 hype is going down

That’s on you, thousands of players have been aware of it for quite some time, directly from Nelson’s posts and announcements through popular community members that made videos on it.

Teaser trailers are a thing.
Also, they want people to be excited and usually show off their best things.
Don’t know what you’ve seen that makes you dislike it, but I can understand if it’s just development videos or cough devlogs cough

If they release a teaser 1 year or more before the release of the game, that’s a ■■■■■■■ move on their part. The game is usually announced a couple months before release, or before beta/alpha/early access.

I doubt it. U4 has been everywhere, and U4 content is usually at the top of the list on youtube searches.

First of all, ^^^
Second, I don’t know where you’re getting your news from, but it’s getting really apparent that you are very far behind on information.

I honestly believe that Nelson has spoiled us too much early on. The first blogs/reveals of U2 showed quite a lot of progress, including a whole map (city, meh), which made us think that U2 is right around the corner (spoiler alert: it wasn’t), and then he decided to rework it (which I think is for the best. Rather have a game that is polished nicely and not rushed). I personally lost quite a bit of hype early on because I lost interest in unturned in general. Don’t get me wrong, it is still one of my favorite games and will remain that way for a long time, but the game has lost that initial “punch” it had in the beginning, and when I heard about U2 taking a while to be made, well… That just killed my vibe.

I understand that Nelson is working on U2 by himself and wants to make the game just the right way, but bringing people’s hopes up in the beginning was a true oof.

2 Likes

agree
this is the main problem :frowning:

there is nothing i dislike in the making of unturned 2 cough you misunderstand me

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.