U4 Trello

I have a small hobby of checking the U4 Trello every day to see the roadmap of U4 (as an unturned fan, I consider this game as good as cyberpunk)
The thing is that it has been around a week and nothing changed, last time i waited a month to see something green there
My question is does nelson updates the Trello as soon as he finishes something?
I know that some of the things there might take months to finish but this question just came to my mind… and im sure others had it too.

2 Likes

For the next couple weeks, development is primarily on catching up with the backlog of Unturned (3.0) feature requests and bug fixes. Afterwards, focus will return to Unturned II (4.0) with a focus on things such as melee and QoL improvements.

On the Trello, content is added/updated/moved as relevant. Relevancy is usually in regard to the next Devlog, as that’s a convenient time to reflect back on everything actually having been completed and pushed out (the Trello’s “Recently Completed” section parallels the Devlogs).

7 Likes

2 Likes

It didnt work

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.