UII custom car model (customized hatchback) (not 100% unturned style)

thank you, but Im curious XD are you commenting on the vehicle the main topic or the random charactermodelspamms XD

And if you have ideas on what to make I’d gladly hear them XD and I can also probably try to make some if I can XDD

1 Like

I actually didn’t see the char models, heh. I was commenting on the vehicle!

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: more people who talk and like the carmodel :smiley:

1 Like

I made another vehicle.

Summary

2 Likes

Looks like you didn’t learn from what we said.

1 Like

why does it look like the delorian but in a jeep version

I’m just using the shapes that already exsist there and these are just models in my artstyle (wich isn’t fully redy yet) :slight_smile:

I just make models, I am making them towards unturned style but I want them to be a little more detailed than the unturned style so I make them a little more detailed :slight_smile: its just ideas of vehicles to unturned (also these ones that I’ve done are customized so they are not the original vehicle… which I havent made… I just made a car and ripped the doors off XD

And also I havent really learned everything of that program yet so yeh

I dont know I just built a vehicle from my brain and gave it lifted suspension and bigger wheeles and stripped interior and no doors or windows XD

1 Like

Well he said that he isn’t going for full Ull art style, so maby thats why.

2 Likes

Real devs never use 32face cylinders. Based off of what you pay attention more to on a model, the more polies

1 Like

You know he doesn’t have to comply to what you whim, right? It’s his model and his artstyle and he can do what he wants with it.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

that’s bad.

It’s really good and it doesn’t stray too much from 4.0’s style.But still,I think it’s a little bit too detailed to be included in the vanilla game,but it would be nice to include it in a mod :slight_smile:
(I’m talking about the car btw)

1 Like

It would be awesome if you made all of these.
It makes me think, I really wonder if UII will add vehicle categories.
For example, if it’s a truck then you state that it’s a truck, so it handles like a truck.
For reference, the current U3 vehicle mechanics are more or less the same, the push bike acts like any car it just works slightly differently, and if in UII vehicles handled based on their size, “type” (category, whatever you want to call it), it would add a lot of contrast to many vehicles, giving them all their own uses. Hopefully we get some makeshift versions too. (Racecar, Offroader and Lorry base to be specific)

1 Like

Yes, The vehicle categories would be cool to have for many reasons :smiley:

I would say it strays quite a bit from the uII art style. Basically everything has way more faces that it should ever have even in high poly models for games. The contrast between the low poly parts of the chassis and the excessively high face count cylinders is very detrimental to the overall style.

Didnt know how to make them low poly when I did the model XD
This was one of my first models :DD

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.