UII Style Police Car+Variants Remade

In the last couple of days iv’e been remaking and improving the UII style police car i made some time ago,also made some variations:
This is the base car model the Ford Crown Victoria

There’s still some work to do for the interior and improvements
With that out of the way lets start with the law enforcement variants
The detective variant,not much different form the stock other than the push bumper and the 2 spotlights.

The police variant,simple paint job,police text on the sides and a siren done in the UII style.

The sheriff variant,same as the police on apart from the siren and markings and the color.

And the last but no least
The state trooper variant,same as 2 variants above except for the color,marking,siren and the push bumper.

And here is the first model,kinda ugly

At the end a small showcase of all the variants besides the detective one

And that’s all,let me know that you think.
Personally i think they could fit pretty good into UII,as a mod at least.

17 Likes

A few things could definitely be improved still but its good so far. Maybe work on improving the lights and put up something to separate the backseat from the front.

3 Likes

looks smooth

2 Likes

Any tips and ideas of improving the lights?

1 Like

It seems like they have way too much yellow for the spotlight and the headlights. Maybe try making the detail on them at the same level as the Hatchback also. With the lightbars I’d pick one style to go for all the cars. The cars just appear to have less detail than the Hatchback does.

2 Likes

Oh the colors are place holders really,the lightbars are different on purpose,im assuming you are talking about the police and state trooper ones since are less detailed,maybe improving them and adding more details would give them a nicer look?

1 Like

The less detailed was referring mainly to the headlights.

2 Likes

They are as low as i could get so i can keep the crown vic look to it :neutral_face:
Regarding the color i managed to reduce the yellow,just on one car at the moment

Huge improvement from the first police car! Real nice stuff whit the openable doors and such, everything is better shaped. But theres always room for improvements of course.

(These are all “my” suggestions)

-the wheels looks a little odd (I think atleast)
-use smooth shading on certain round parts, especially the tires.
-the door seems to bulge out minimaly, I’d suggest either have it totaly level with the rest of the side or have it stick out more because it’s too subtle. (aka bulge it out clearly or don’t bulge at all)
-the interior still needs a little work as you said yourself
-The walls are thin at some places (Ik how hard it is to thicken evenly)
-I think the entire vehicle should be a tiny bit wider

tip for the interior, the car in the demo has beveled edges on the seats which I think you could try aswell. And I think I see some small topoligy issues here and there…

Your new model is an improvement in every way compared to your old police car. This is just feedback, keep it up!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Imagine if the stuff you put in the trunk would be visible to other people. That’d be pretty cool

2 Likes

Not a police vehicle but i tried a muscle car:

The doors can open

6 Likes

@Dozy “lit af” you have made huge improvments

1 Like

That’s a pretty sweet muscle car, Dozzy. Did you base it off of any specific model?

1 Like

I imagine myself taking this car and driving around between cities, it’s a shame that it drinks a lot of fuel :unamused:
Great job @Dozy

1 Like

I really like what I am seeing here

1 Like

+1, I like how it fits in with II’s aesthetic as well.

1 Like

The front and the interior its based off the 1970 Pontiac Firebird while the body style Its more off a 1970 Dodge Charger

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.