UII Style Police Car

It has no interior yet.
Let me know what you guys think.

16 Likes

I actually really like it. One of the first unturned II concepts that looks like it belongs in the game. Maybe add police text on the side

2 Likes

Sure thing!I was kinda lazy with the details :\

Since we are on this subject this is a low rider i made,almost completed :smiley:

7 Likes

you might need to adjust it a bit, as it seems mostly the top is curved. And it seems too narrow, other than that, pretty gud.

The policecar I mean

1 Like

I see what you were going for, but it’s just a real mishmash of aesthetics and detail levels. The curved body of the car doesn’t contrast well with the sharp edges around the sides, and the difference between the detailed front of the car and the almost-blank main body is stark. The concept is good, but it could use some serious refining.

5 Likes

Iran pretty good just since it actually fits the art style of unturned II just if Nelson was too take it he would probably change some of it

1 Like

Looks good, but could be a little more detailed :thinking: looks a little too much like 3.0 vehicles :thinking: if you look at the UII first vehicle nelson has shown its much more detailed. But nice :smiley:

Ps. I was too lazy ti read the comments so sorry if someobe has already said this… many times… hehe sry

1 Like

Where do you make these? :thinking: :grin: I want to try too :smiley:

1 Like

I make them in blender

1 Like

They dont really look like Unturned II cars.

2 Likes

What blender? :thinking:… found it XDD thx

1 Like

Prolly cause you’ve never seen the car

1 Like

i think the biggest problem here is that everything is too round.
most of the U2 designs are more detailed, but thats not because they have more polygons on the main parts, its because they contain more smaller details.

it is good, but its not exactly unturned.

1 Like

Why does this look like the car that Kennedy got assassinated?

2 Likes

3 Likes

This doesn’t just look amazing, but it also looks as if it came out of the game. Great work!

1 Like

If you squeezed it horizontally a little and give it some edges plus other details, then it will be a UII style police car

4 Likes

Most of Pesky’s comments are useless spam these days.

I think I agree with pond overall on this. The car needs to be standardized a bit more throughout so it has a more uniform appearance. Still, I think it looks pretty solid regardless.

2 Likes

I made an Engine :smiley:

10 Likes