Ull Style Truck Concept (sponsored by volvo)

this took for ever to make 5h20min

23 Likes

Looks amazing! but the only things I would like to be added are stairs to get up to the door and side mirrors. c:

(very well made btw)

2 Likes

You did quite a god damn great job. I love the model you made.
You fit really well into Unturned II’s artstyle.
I would actually really like if this ended up in the game.

3 Likes

Really good man, the only thing I’d change would be making the wheels maybe a 12 vert cylinder instead of 8. Otherwise outstanding work!

1 Like

all though most of the general shape truck sort of fits Unturned 2s style some of the more finer details don’t.
And by that I mean none of the details fit please stop. The wheels look terrible if you compare them to the Unturned 2 wheels.
The glass of the front doesn’t even match up with the reference and the air filter probably has more polygons then the entirety of 3.0 combined. It’s way too shiny and all though it’s a pretty high quality model it doesn’t fit the artstyle.

4 Likes

the glass and shiny materials would fit more if it was actuly gone be be in u2

1 Like

Have you ever played Unturned 2? The car barely has any shine and the glass is way darker. You don’t have any review mirrors and the model is generally way to high poly.

1 Like

no i havent playd unturned 2 and i just answherd u its just shiny cus skektchfab renders it that way if it was in unreal engine or in the unturned demo withe exact lighting and diffrent material it wouldent look that shiny and it would look exactly the same as unturned 2

diffrent programs have diffrent overall looks

4 Likes

Holy shit, it’s so beautiful!

2 Likes

Only the wheels are a bit off, but overall it looks fantastic!

1 Like

you know that if you mean the UII demos… they arent ready… You know that. Right?

demos arent the final game they are just for trying and so that you get to see how it looks like now or something… I havent played it but thats what Ive been told…

How the demo looks is not how the final release of the game will look.

But please correct me if I have missed when they said that the demo is how the final game will look like

3 Likes

Amazing model, i wich a truck this size and bigger will come to the game.

1 Like

The demos and devlogs are the closest thing we have to examples of what the final game will look like. They may change from time to time, but not so quickly that we can’t keep up with the changes, and not so drastically that the Unturned II style couldn’t be recognized.

2 Likes

well yes that is true, but I atleast wich to see some other types of colours than matte…
and Unturneds style is a Little boring and mixed… you know… the character is a box, the car is a box, the wordl looks friking detailed af -._-. Im confused whats the arstyle??? tell me plz my brain doesnt like this XD the artstyles should match

and I am very sorry… I’m a Little annoyed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the art style is simple but detailed or you could say if you turn down render distance and increase the details.
(send help I can’t explain)

2 Likes

Yes the artstyle is pretty simple… buut some things are more detailed than others… thats ehat I mean with that the artstyle is mixed :thinking:
I like how it looks :slight_smile: but I would like everything to br at the same detail level… the car and character is less detailed than the world D:

1 Like

the world is low poly but the grass and trees are not

Well technically… each clump of grass isn’t more than 2 polys and the branches on the pine trees probably aren’t more than 6. anyways

the truck is beautiful and it fits right in with the general u2 style, though the bloom is a bit much and the headlights should be a lighter shade of yellow.

1 Like

Okay. I still think the vehicles and character should be a little bit more detailed to fit in to the world better :slight_smile:

1 Like

the picture reminds me of the freeway trucks from mario kart

1 Like