Underground room

Hiding bases underground would be really cool though imo. Instead of bases being way harder to raid, they should be able to be a bit more camouflaged underground, easier to hide and keep your stuff safe. I’d like that

1 Like

Underground hmm better keep checking my undeeground build then to Clear invader animals :smiley:

Just to clarify on a couple things:

1. It has not been tested in U4.

2. You’re referencing the Unturned 4.x Wishlist Trello page – a compilation of ideas by Nelson & the community prior to U4’s development. The Unturned II Roadmap and Unturned II Suggestions Trello pages are more accurate and up-to-date regarding the game’s development, although the 4.x Wishlist is (rarely) still referenced.

Underground Rooms

I AM A DWARF AND I’M DIGGING A HOLE, DIGGY DIGGY HOLE, DIGGING A HOLE!

3 Likes

I meant to put teased instead of tested…I mean yes it says added 2017 so everyone has to take it with a grain of salt.

I just wanted to bring up the idea that this was at one point on Nelsons Radar. His Roadmap is a more what he is currently working on and whats next on his list right? It seems like the Wishlist topics are still relevant, just ideas in reserve.

I mean this is on the wish list and it looked like he updated it. So hopefully he gets around to older posts like the spoiling food one and can update it and make it to the active development section of the road map.

One of the greatest sins on this Earth is to not understand the meaning behind this phrase.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.