Unturned 2 concepts

feel free to share youre thoughts

14 Likes
  1. What the hell is that sight
  2. you should probably look at the in game model and then model it and not just go off of the icon
8 Likes

Evee blender render engine?

5 Likes

yes sir!! evee is awsome

i only had the 2d pic … my bad

My question is what the blue lens flare is.

3 Likes

I dont want this gun to be added to U II (I doubt anyone wants to) but it does look really cool on the pics. Well done!

5 Likes

its the tunnel wher the bullets go throw it all blue frome the inside ! its not lens flare its just glowy lens flare is somthing els

excuse ma english

I…what are you talking about? The barrel? The chamber? The chamber gap? And in any case why would either one of those things be glowing blue in the first place? Electricity?

because it looks sick that’s why

i mean let’s be real here: when you’re designing an alien superweapon, aesthetics ALWAYS comes first. When you’re facing down some highly-trained professional soldiers with ONLY your MK. II MK. II, what’s going to help you; the non-existent bullet drop, the incredibly high range, the massive damage, or the flashy aesthetics? Obviously, it’s the last one: the flashy aesthetics will distract and confuse your opponents, therefore making it easier for you to win any engagement. Therefore, it is INCREDIBLY important for various sections of the weapon to be glowing; and, also, because it looks pretty darn cool to have them do so.

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

yes it glowing cus Electricity very nice cus it looks cool that way
im talking about the way the bullet gose throw when u shoot it

couldent agree more lol

2 Likes

hazmat helmet v2 for u2
air tanks and the tubes is stupid and unrealistic but its just for the looks

Aesthetics or not, having your rifle look like a police siren is not what comes to mind when you have a high-tech alien railgun in your hands.

3 Likes

lol u suggest changing the color so it dosnt look like a police siren?

Yes, I would suggest that.

2 Likes

@RedCo

3 Likes

Perhaps electro-magnetic stuff.

2 Likes

Why is everything purple now.

I dun understand.

2 Likes

so it dosnt look like police siren xd