Unturned 3.0 Doesn't work for me D:

Hey, I’ve been playing Unturned since early 2.0 and i absolutely LOVE the game! But sadly Unturned 3.0 doesn’t work anymore :cry: What happens is when i try to install the game from Steam it downloads until it hits around 50% done, then it says it had some kind of error with the foliage. I have tried transferring it from my bros computers to mine but it STILL has an error about the foliage D: so we try to skip the file and it keeps saying foliage 1 foliage 2 foliage 3 etc. So we SOMETHING to skip the foliage file and it finishes transferring. Then i launch the game and GASP! :open_mouth: It works!.. For a few minutes and then crashes… SOMEONE PLEASE help me fix this i love Unturned so much. :heart: but i haven’t played it in around a year, maybe a year and a half. Unturned is an amazing game, and Nelson Sexton is a amazing guy. I just wish i get play 3.0 again :frowning: just watching my brothers play makes me sad but when i play on there computers it just not the same when all of the controls, settings, and graphics are different then mine. Plus it also isn’t the same cause i know that I’ll have to stop soon because THEY want to play. So again, someome please help. It would make my day! :slight_smile:

Also for you people who play 1.0 can you tell me where these three pictures were taken? I know :3

Damn, I forgot how much represented the TMB group was in 1.0

Gotta record some longshots when 4.0 comes out to get a special easter egg in Pineridge !

Do you know any way to fix my 3.0 problem?

Oh I’m sorry, didn’t paid attention to the title the second time I checked the thread (because of the new message you posted) !

Have you tried to verify the game cache ? You probably are missing something that is causing that issue.

Yeah my big brother looked at something that said to try restarting my PC doing what you just said. And i think repairing what i’m downloading it to but nothing worked… :frowning:

Farm, Compound and Radio tower. I miss TMB.